Feature Request

Developer
May 1, 2014 at 8:46 PM
I like what you have created so far. As an IT Consultant my team has been looking for a good place to store our collective knowledge in a searchable system. I have the following list of features that would be awesome to have:
  1. Email 2 KB - The ability to mail a KB article to the system by using a preformatted form
  2. KB Article Search - The ability to search by KB Article Number as well as exposing the KB Article Number to the user interface
  3. Attributes - The ability to add attributes like Application Name, Version of Application, similar to categories but more dynamic
  4. Formatting - The ability to have a Pre-formatted content box containing the required headers for a effective KB Article. (Example: Symptoms or Error, Cause, Resolution, Applicable Products
Developer
Oct 23, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Feature Request: "KBArticle Audience" - The ability to publish articles that can be seen by only certain users/groups. Example User A can see all articles, while User B can only see articles flagged with a variable. Additionally those KB articles wouldn't show up in search results for User B, but would for User A.