This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

Error 500

first post: rnvnta wrote: I just did a fresh install of Server 2012 R2 and SQL Express 2014, ...

Microsoft Server 2016 Support

first post: sensaab wrote: Has anyone tried to get this setup on a server 2016. We want to mig...

Can not access http://yourwebsite/dashboard ... HTTP-Fehler 401.0 - Unauthorized...

first post: MoPhat wrote: Hi If i try to Access the Dashboard/account or other "Folder" i go...

latest post: MoPhat wrote: Ok, i changed the authentication Option to: 1. IIS Manager → Sit...

how to modify the max lenght of the subject line?

first post: gn00347026 wrote: I got the follow error while posting a new KB Error •String or bi...

Is it possible to add [Date] on every new added post?

first post: gn00347026 wrote: I need the Date on every new uploaded post, anyone knows how to do ...

latest post: gn00347026 wrote: and say if you want to auto. add the publish date on the post you c...

how to improve the search function

first post: gn00347026 wrote: Dear All I found that there are some limitations on the Search fun...

anyone know how to add "posted by" on the article?

first post: gn00347026 wrote: thanks ^^

Unable to resolve assembly and other issue

first post: yurgen wrote: hi its my first time around here well, i have a vm with w2012 serv...

Compatibility with IE

first post: lyonelr wrote: Hi, Great job! Just installed it on my machine and so far I reall...

Is it possible to display all the articles?

first post: gn00347026 wrote: thank you!

latest post: gn00347026 wrote: Thank you!

Attach Doc and Docx

first post: JasonPassow wrote: It appears that KBVault will index doc and Docx but when I try to u...

latest post: shailendersingh wrote: Change line 60 in file KBVault.Web\Views\Article\Create.cshtml ...

add image uploader to ckeditor

first post: dominicrooijacker wrote: Hello I added CKFinder to the CKEditor in version 0.4.5 I updated ...

NVM

first post: sbenitezb wrote: NVM

Search on home page not working

first post: anithaaloysius wrote: Search box returns the same one result or no result for any kind of...

Another HTML Editor

first post: lilha wrote: Hello, I'd like to know if it is possible to get another HTML Ed...

KBVault with MySQL or SQL Express?

first post: UndercoverNerd wrote: For those of us who do not have a license to MSSQL, will either MyS...

Search does not include tags

first post: meelmeal wrote: Hi, I realized that when users are searching for a specific text, ...

Issue when refresh

first post: sunilsingha wrote: Hi, I am facing an issue with Kbvault. Initially it ran super. ...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: css files are just loaded just like all other sites so there must b...

Uploading Attachments to Articles

first post: ycrowley wrote: When I upload attachments to article, I get Error: Internal Server ...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Can you try this with the latest version?

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Can you try this with the latest version?

Copy/Paste text and images issue

first post: vbmhelpdesk wrote: When copying an entire word document to paste in to a new article i...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: This issue is related to CKEditor. I'll be updating ckeditor with t...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: This issue is related to CKEditor. I'll be updating ckeditor with t...

Authentication with Azure AD

first post: DetroitTechno wrote: I have created documentation on how to implement this process. It ...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: No plans for Azure releated features, for now

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: No plans for Azure releated features, for now

When attempting to view an article I receive "An error occurred while processing your request."

first post: tmacl wrote: Looking for a suggestion for route to dig into this one. System i...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Can you give it a go with the latest version? If the problem still ...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Can you give it a go with the latest version? If the problem still ...

Installation error

first post: daha wrote: Hello all, I've installed KBVault on a Windows 2012 server and th...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: I've tested v0.5 served by IIS 8.5 on Win2012 server with Sql2012 (...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: I've tested v0.5 served by IIS 8.5 on Win2012 server with Sql2012 (...

Is this project dead?

first post: yukaputz wrote: System.Web.Http.WebHost dll is missing from the bin folder. Seems ...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Latest version should include all necessary files.

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Latest version should include all necessary files.

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

first post: escallin wrote: Can't even get out of the starting gate with this app. Followed al...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: https://kbvault.codeplex.com/workitem/43 You've solved it :) I've ...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: https://kbvault.codeplex.com/workitem/43 You've solved it :) I've ...

Thumbs down button?

first post: khemraj1999 wrote: Is there a option for Thumbs down button with a pop up comment box ...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Unfortunately, not at the moment.

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Unfortunately, not at the moment.

Access to the knowledge database only after Login

first post: zuberth wrote: Is there a way, using the knowledge database only after a successfu...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Embedding Video

first post: dennisfinke wrote: Has anyone thought of adding the ability to embed videos to articles?

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: New release will contain an iframe button on CKEditor. That should ...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: New release will contain an iframe button on CKEditor. That should ...

? about configuration

first post: yukaputz wrote: Hi, and thanks in advance for taking a look at my question and for ...

latest post: DetroitTechno wrote: Mike, Take a look at step (14) in the guide below: [Detailed Inst...

answered by: DetroitTechno wrote: Mike, Take a look at step (14) in the guide below: [Detailed Inst...

Microsoft Azure Web Hosting

first post: mb31624 wrote: Has anyone been able to deploy this to Azure Web Apps? We are using...

latest post: mb31624 wrote: I needed to set the references values to - Copy Local = true It wa...

answered by: mb31624 wrote: I needed to set the references values to - Copy Local = true It wa...

Error while deleting attachments

first post: Umagupta51 wrote: Hello there, I am getting the error "Input string not in a corre...

latest post: Umagupta51 wrote: Hello tjsiron, Thanks for getting back to me. I may need the fix ...

answered by: tjsiron wrote: This issue has been reported here: https://kbvault.codeplex.com/wor...

import from excel

first post: sunilsingha wrote: can anybody help me? I have a situation where I have to update tons...

latest post: DetroitTechno wrote: are the articles text only? If so you could 'dump' them into the S...

answered by: DetroitTechno wrote: are the articles text only? If so you could 'dump' them into the S...

login issue

first post: sunilsingha wrote: I am stuck at the login page, when I supply username - admin and pa...

latest post: ycrowley wrote: Try using admin as the password too

answered by: ycrowley wrote: Try using admin as the password too

do any one know how to put the total Articles on the first page

first post: gn00347026 wrote: Dear all, do any one know it? thanks I mean show the total articl...

How to Apply latest fixes?

first post: Baumix wrote: Hi all, on the home screen there is a hint that the latest hotfix...

latest post: gn00347026 wrote: it fixed all my problems, thanks ^^

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Sorry for the late response everyone but my day job is killing me :...

Possible to removed ShareThis integration?

first post: alkemdah wrote: Heya, I use KB vault as an internal KB for my small business. I do ...

latest post: Baumix wrote: works!

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Creating Users

first post: vbmhelpdesk wrote: When trying to create a new user, after clicking Save, it brings me...

latest post: Baumix wrote: Thanks for the new release! Users can now be created in the GUI. C...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: v0.45 should fix this issue. sorry for the late release

Popular Articles and Latest Articles seems the same

first post: gn00347026 wrote: as captioned, thanks

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Thanks for the heads up. Fixed the code and published fixes with th...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Thanks for the heads up. Fixed the code and published fixes with th...

installation issue - dbo.kbUser

first post: gn00347026 wrote: Dear all i have done steps 1 to 7, after i input the username and...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Creating user issue is fixed with the latest release. Sorry for the...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Creating user issue is fixed with the latest release. Sorry for the...

Deleted Article(s) still can be search

first post: gn00347026 wrote: I deleted some articles, the subject still can be searched when i ...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: Published fixes in version 0.45

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Published fixes in version 0.45

Search Bar with Blank input - return script error

first post: gn00347026 wrote: If i press "search" without input anything, it shows script error (...

latest post: gn00347026 wrote: not yet and i am new to .net , it seems it need to complie. please ...

answered by: DetroitTechno wrote: The Known Bugs & Workarounds section of the Documentation has the s...

Unsecceful Installation

first post: lmasta wrote: hello everybody, i'm new here, and i request your help about deplo...

latest post: DetroitTechno wrote: @Imasta It sounds like you have Directory Browsing enabled on your...

answered by: DetroitTechno wrote: @Imasta It sounds like you have Directory Browsing enabled on your...

installation issues

first post: nl2rma wrote: I followed the installation instructions but I seem to be missing s...

latest post: nl2rma wrote: Okay, the tipp from gn00347026 in Discussion https://kbvault.codepl...

answered by: nl2rma wrote: Okay, the tipp from gn00347026 in Discussion https://kbvault.codepl...

Dashboard

first post: 2bprojevi wrote: What should we put on dashboard ? If you were the site admin, what ...

latest post: vbmhelpdesk wrote: Having a page with the categories listed at the top, like the searc...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: Added on v0.3

Doubts about instalation :)

first post: bbicudo wrote: Hi all... Well i have some doubts about the second step of the inst...

latest post: bbicudo wrote: Also sorry for bringing you so much problems in a single thread :(

answered by: DetroitTechno wrote: Look for this section a few lines from the top of the web.config fi...

Installation help

first post: vigsarg wrote: I'm trying to run it using XAMPP but I can't find any php file to u...

latest post: 2bprojevi wrote: This is an ASP.NET application so there's no php file and you'll ne...

answered by: 2bprojevi wrote: This is an ASP.NET application so there's no php file and you'll ne...

Feature Request

first post: DetroitTechno wrote: I like what you have created so far. As an IT Consultant my team h...

latest post: DetroitTechno wrote: Feature Request: "KBArticle Audience" - The ability to publish art...

• 1-47 of 47 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next